Red PCB Ink Marker Pen for Printed Circuit Boards , 12 Valve Action Pens
Fine Line Etch Resistant Markers , Alkaline Strippable.
- Etch resistant ink pen for pcb - printed circuit board electronics ,
- For drawing on copper surfaces .
- 12 valve action marker pen ink for copper surfaces
- X-Fine is a Nylon (plastic), or Fine line is a Polyester (felt) tip
- Pens color in red .
- Previously made by DYKEM brand made by ITW Mark-Tex, now made by FLS
- PCB Supplies designed for application on printed circuit boards and copper surfaces .
- Mark resists action of various etching solutions applied on electrical bare boards .
- Use in plating process for pcb manufacturing
tip material: X-Fine is a Nylon (plastic), or Fine line is a Polyester (felt) tip
(12 pens come per bulk pack, but sold by individual pen)
If you need blue color please search AS701
FLS Discount Supplies Sale Price: $6.00
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
quality replacement pcb pen
Finally, an etch resist pen that is good as the old discontinued pen! I'm etching aluminium with CuSO4 and there is no leakage or flaking during the process.