Peak 1993, 10X Magnifier Lupe w Suction
Let's Get Vertical! The 1993 eye loupe, magnifier with suction cup attachment, is for vertical inspection. Assists with reading small print and markings on panel surfaces where a suction cup can be attached... such as glass, metal, or plastic. Great for any industry when you need the magnifier to stay put. Great for applications where stability is required such as on curved plates. The 10X optical magnifying loupe has a doublet lens with 2 element optical glass construction. Lupe has bright, sharp, viewing with a 360 degree clear acrylic base to admit light from all directions. This product is rated top in its class for viewing and inspection. Product also excellent for photography, test and measurement, offset printing, and graphic arts.
The Peak 1993 stand lupe, is a combination of Peak 1961 with its distortion free lens, high depth of field and large 28 mm viewing area, combined with removable suction cup base. This combination is also great for focusing the ground glass screen in photography.
magnifying power: 10X
Field of View: 30mm
Attachment: Suction cup
Made in Japan
- suction cup attachment,
- for vertical inspection.
- read small print & markings
- for panel surfaces or curved plates
- attaches to glass, metal, or plastic.
- for where stability is required
- 10X optical magnifying loupe
- doublet lens
- bright, sharp, viewing
- distortion free lens
- removable suction cup base
- high depth of field
- 360 degree clear acrylic base
- large 28 mm viewing area
- rated top in its class
- great for focusing the ground glass screen in photography.
- great for photography, test and measurement, offset printing, and graphic arts.
FLS Discount Supplies Sale Price: $22.00